Thursday, December 3, 2009

Empty Update- Design is Kinky

Issue 17 of Empty Magazine, much to my delight, is already available to purchase through Empty's website. You can order a copy here, or just find your way there through Empty's home page. The cover artist is Sophie Jodoin, and the issue features artwork from many other artists, including myself.

Design is Kinky was also kind enough to post a link to my site on their web page. Be sure to check out my link as well as links to other radical contemporary artists on their site.

Are we not bringing the word "radical" back yet?
And because I believe every blog post should have an image, here is a picture of what it looks like to get in a fight at an Olafur Eliasson exhibit.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the publication in “Empty”. I saw this post and I said “recognize those two people”. Keep up the great work Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete