Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Empty Magazine, Issue 17

Some of my artwork is featured in Empty Magazine, Issue 17, which was just released for December.
Empty is an Australian art and Design magazine based out of Sydney and it is produced by the people from Design is Kinky. I have not seen Issue 17 for myself, but the editor assured me that my work is indeed in there somewhere.

Empty is not typically distributed to the States, but you can order subscriptions or back issues from the website at http://www.emptymag.com/. As I, Kate Pfeiffer, am incredibly fond of work by Kate Pfeiffer, I highly recommend ordering some back issues of 17 once it becomes available. Or, if you live in Australia, just run over to a specialized book store or news stand and pick one up.

1 comment:

  1. Who is this Kate Pfeiffer and why should we care?

    Now if it was Katie Pfeiffer... I'd have ordered 10 copies!

    ReplyDelete