Monday, January 17, 2011

Vote for me! Vote! VOTE!

Hello all
I am one of 6 finalists up for the 2011 Artist-in-Residence position at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee. Voting has begun today! Here are all of the different ways to vote for me:

Online: http:www.thepfisterhotel.com/artistinresidencegallery/
Text: Text "Kate" to 22333.
Twitter: "I vote for Kate Pfeiffer #ArtistinResidence
Facebook: "Like" InterContinental Milwaukee on facebook, then post your vote on their wall
Manual Ballot Box: Ballot boxes are located at Gallerie M and at the Artist in Residence Studio at the Pfister in downtown Milwaukee

Personally, I recommend voting
all of the different ways, but that is just me.

You may also watch my video interview (taken from the Pfister Blog) here:

Search for the Next Pfister Artist in Residence: Kate Pfeiffer from PfisterHotel on Vimeo.


Voting will take place for the next few weeks. Tell art-connoisseur friends! Tell regular friends! Tell confused strangers!

And don't forget to come to one of my 2 show openings on January 21st.

Gallerie M
Intercontinental, Milwaukee (139 E. Kilbourn Ave., Milwaukee WI)
Opening reception January 21st, 5-9PM

Gallery Nucleus
210 E. Main Street, Alhambra, CA
Opening reception January 21st, 7-10PM


No comments:

Post a Comment